Improving the energy efficiency of buildings and plants
PRIMARY SCHOOL IN Krajisnik, Municipality of Secanj
Author of improvements EE: Nenad Pesic
Object: Elementary school in Krajisnik, Municipality of Secanj
Postojeće stanje objekta
- Required energy for heating before reconstruction. = 344,564.98 kWh / a
- Required energy for heating after reconstruction = 89,038.05 kWh / a
- Annual energy savings for heating: .................. = 255,525.93 kWh / a
- Annual energy savings for air conditioning: .............. = 80,000.00 kWh / a
- Annual profit from energy savings in heating: .... = 25,552.59 EUR / a
- Investment in the energy efficiency improvement: ........ = 118,490.22 euros
- Net usable area: 1865.17 m2
- Implemented solution: Good insulation, replacement joinery, reheating with the gas boiler.
- Additional investment: 9.00%
- Period of return on additional investment: 4.63 years.
Detailed description of project
- The subject of energy analysis are objects Elementary schools Krajisnik in Krajisnik.
- By analysis are covered facilities: Primary school 1865.17 m2 and 1695.64 m2 sports hall.
- Total area of the analyzed object is 3560.81 m2.
- The analysis of energy efficiency of the existing situation.
- Measures proposed energy rehabilitation.
- Analyzed the rehabilitation and improvement of energy efficiency.
- Projected state energy efficiency after the implementation of the proposed measures energy rehabilitation.
- Performed a comparative economic analysis of profitability and payback period of the investment in improving energy efficiency.
- For the analyzed objects heat demand before the rehabilitation 590,876.00 kWh of thermal energy.
- By implementation of measures to improve energy efficiency, needs are reduced to 141,799.00 kWh of thermal energy.
- The realized savings is 449,077.00 kWh of thermal energy.
- Reduced energy consumption and CO2 emissions is 80%.
- Participation of renewable energy for heating is 100% biomass.
- Displaying the current condition of the buildings, which are in very poor condition.
- Represented measures of improvement energy efficiency by objects.
- Executed a presentation of the proposed solutions.
- Given an analysis of the potential energy that is obtained energy rehabilitation measures.
- Explained in detail the effects of investment in the improvement and advancement of energy efficiency.