Improving the energy efficiency of buildings and plants
SCHOOL CENTER in Sjenica, Technical School
Author of improving EE: Nenad Pesic
Object: School center in Sjenica, Technical School
Postojeće stanje objekta
- Required energy for heating before reconstruction = 698,635.78 kWh / a
- Required energy for heating after reconstruction = 72,806.87 kWh / a
- Annual energy savings for heating: ................. = 625,828.91 kWh / a
- Annual energy savings for air conditioning: ........... = 130,000.00 kWh / a
- Annual profit from energy savings in heating.... = 25,552.59 EUR / a
- Investment in the energy efficiency improvement....... = 139,478.65 euros
- Net usable area: 1842.47 m2
- Implemented solution: Good insulation, replacement joinery, reheating with boiler coal.
- Additional investment: 12.00%
- Period of return on additional investment: 6.00 years.
Detailed description of project
- The subject of analysis is the School center in Sjenica.
- With analysis are covered: Gimnasium with the gym - 2056,35 m2, Technical school - 2104,77 m2 and the workshops - 1377,80 m2.
- Total area of the analyzed objects is 5,538.92 m2.
- The analysis of energy efficiency of the existing situation.
- Analyzed the rehabilitation and improvement of energy efficiency.
- Projected state after the implementation of energy efficiency measures proposed energy rehabilitation.
- Performed a comparative economic analysis of profitability and payback period of the investment in improving energy efficiency.
- For the analyzed objects heat demand 2,459,953.01 kWh for the current situation.
- Implementation of measures to improve energy efficiency needs are reduced to 374,415.62 kWh of thermal energy.
- The realized savings is 2,085,537.39 kWh of thermal energy,
- Reduced energy consumption and CO2 emissions is 84%.
- Participation of renewable energy for heating 100% biomass.
- Displaying the current condition of the buildings, which are in very poor condition.
- Represented measures of improvement energy efficiency by objects.
- Executed a presentation of the proposed solutions.
- Given an analysis of the potential energy that is obtained energy rehabilitation measures.
- Explained in detail the effects of investment in the improvement and advancement of energy efficiency.